A postdoc position is available.

Katsumi Kitagawa kitagawa at cmmt.ubc.ca
Fri Mar 2 03:04:45 EST 2001

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to ask your help in identifying qualified candidates for
postdoctoral work in my new group at St. Jude Children's Research
Hospital.   I would be most interested in recent (less than five years)
Ph.D. graduates who have expertise in molecular biology, cell biology
and/or genetics.  I would be grateful if you could bring this position
to the attention of qualified individuals.

Thank you very much for your kindness and help in advance.
Best regards,

Katsumi Kitagawa

------------
A Postdoctoral position is available immediately to study the mechanism
of cell cycle progression, especially in mitosis.  Research areas
include studying the mitotic checkpoint as well as the roles of Sgt1 and
Skp1 (the SCF ubiqutination complex; Mol. Cell, 4: 21-33) in kinetochore
function utilizing yeast genetics and mammalian tissue culture system.
Applicants must have a Ph.D. in the area of molecular biology.
Expertise in cell biology, mammalian tissue culture, biochemistry, or
yeast genetics, is highly desirable.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital has (http://www.stjude.org/) a
highly interactive research environment and state-of-the-art facilities
including core laboratories for proteomics, microarray analysis of gene
expression, transgenic/knock-out technology, etc.

Send curriculum vitae and three references to: Dr. Katsumi Kitagawa,
Dept. Molecular Pharmacology, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 332
N. Lauderdale St., Memphis, TN 38105-2794 USA. E-mail:
Katsumi.Kitagawa at stjude.org (or kitagawa at cmmt.ubc.ca until May, 2001).

SJCRH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net