Juergen Oberstrass oberstra at
Tue Mar 6 09:24:09 EST 2001

I am working on the regulation of alcohol dehydrogenase and I have the
commercial yeast enzymes from Merck and Sigma. Does anyone know which of
the isoenzymes are included in their preparations or which are their
growing conditions?
Does anyone have a recombinant yeast ADH (isoenzyme 1 or 2) or an
bacterial expression vector which I can get?

Thanks a lot

Juergen Oberstrass               E-Mail: oberstra at
Kassel University Genetics Department
Heinrich Plett Str. 40
D-34132 Kassel / Germany

YEAST bionet newsgroup see: