Protochol for parallel analysis

Ingrid Izzo dracean at
Sun Mar 11 16:52:22 EST 2001

I am a graduate student doing thesis work using Saccharomyces cerevisiae. I am going to be using the deletion library for haploids. I am having a hard time finding a set of protochols for parallel analysis. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
                                                 Thank you for any help you can give,
                                                                 Ingrid Izzo

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at