Vector for overexpression

simona.oliaro at simona.oliaro at
Wed Mar 14 04:42:45 EST 2001

  Dear Yeasters,

I'm looking for a vector to overexpress a yeast membrane protein in
S. cerevisiae. I read some paper about overexpression of soluble
proteins with pYES2 but I wonder if this vector is useful for the
overexpression of membrane proteins also. Does anyone have any
suggestion for a vector like this?
Does anyone have this vector or something similar that they could
send me.

Many thanks,

Simona Oliaro
Dip. di Scienza e Tecnologia del Farmaco
Università di Torino
C. Raffaello 31
10125 Torino (Italy)

e-mail: oliaro at