Is there yeast microarray services other than by Research Genetics

Gina Alvino alvino at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 15 14:46:02 EST 2001

Try contacting Jeff Delrow at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
in Seattle, WA.  Jeff runs a great facility with good people, great
quality output, quick turn-around, and decent pricing.  I know he processes
for labs all over the country (world??) and uses Affy and printed glass
slides.  Good luck!

Ciao!
Gina

On 15 Mar 2001, Tharappel James wrote:

> Hi
> The subject says it all. I know Resarch Genetics has a service where
> they will hybridise and process the slides. Are there others who will do
> this. I have set of 4 RNA samples that I wish to do the analysis on.
> Thanks in advance for any help.
> T. C. James
> jthrppel at eircom.net

---