micromanipulator

Robert Trumbly rtrumbly at mco.edu
Fri Mar 30 09:26:33 EST 2001

I purchased the micromanipulator for tetrad dissection from Lawrence Precision Machine 15 years ago. This instrument is described on pages 24-25 in "Guide to Yeast Genetics and Molecular Biology" edited by Guthrie and Fink. This instrument now needs some repair, but I was unable to locate the original manufacturer, who may have gone out of business by now. Can anyone direct me to a company who could perform maintenance on or replace this  instrument?

thank you for your help.

Bob Trumbly

Robert J. Trumbly
Professor
Dept. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Medical College of Ohio
3035 Arlington Avenue
Toledo, OH 43614
tel: 419-383-4347