novozym 234

M.C. Alma [iso-8859-1] López García alopezga at
Thu Sep 27 09:46:18 EST 2001

My name is Alma López. I'm working at the University of Puebla, México
in the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology`s laboratory, I`m interested
in get protoplats from Schizosaccharomyces pombe, the problem is that I
need the novozym 234 and I can`t find it. I know that Novo Undustri use
to sell this enzyme but not any more, I would ask you if you know where
I can get it or if I can use another enzyme for get the protoplast from
this yeast.
Thanky very much.
MC Alma López

YEAST bionet newsgroup see: