S. cerevisiae cDNA library expressed in E.coli

Horst Irlbacher irlbach at molgen.mpg.de
Fri Aug 23 07:07:35 EST 2002

Hello,
I´m trying to set up a "south-western screen" to find S.cerevisiae proteins
that bind to my DNA sequence of interest.
For this reason I need to have a yeast cDNA library which is expressed in
E.coli ( this E.coli lawn is hybridized with my labelled oligo, spots of
specific hybridisation within the lawn should contain candidate proteins)
To my knowledge, there is no such library commercially available. Does
anybody a suitable library?
We will gladly defray shipping costs. Thank you in
advance....

Horst Irlbacher

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net