Ade2 mutants

yoyo yoyo.super at
Sat Aug 31 05:20:57 EST 2002

I do not know any missense mutation giving a pink color to the yeast.
However I have constructed several non-sens mutation giving a nice
range of color, from white-pink-red...if you are interested, feel free
to contact me.

Another solution is to use a non-sens mutation in a PSI+ genetic
background (this will allow a high level of non sens suppression).

Hope this help

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: