informations

Rahima.Ziane at crhl.ulaval.ca Rahima.Ziane at crhl.ulaval.ca
Sat Dec 7 16:57:41 EST 2002

Hello,

Iam a PhD student and I used the proquest two hybrid method in my
research work. Actually, I have a problem to obtain colonnies when I
cotransform my competent cells (MaV203) with my bait plasmid and an empty
library plasmid (in the following DNA concentration: 1ug till 100 n for
each plasmid)
In other hand, I obtain colonnies when I transform my cells just with an
empty library plasmid. So, I used several dilutions of my bait plasmid
(1000 ng till 1 ug) but the results stay the same, no colonnies.
I will be so glad if you can help me with some advices.
Thanks,
Rahima

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net