Recipe for erythromycin agar plates?

Greg Stuart gstuart1-NO_SPAM- at
Mon Dec 9 12:23:59 EST 2002

Hello:  Would someone kindly email me a recipe for the preparation of
erythromycin agar plates (for yeast, these plates generally  contain 4
milligrams/ml of eryrthromycin) ?

Also, could you include instructions regarding the preparation of the
ethrythromycin stock solution (including the chemical form - e.g. free
base or salt; solvent; concentration and storage of stock solution)?

Any replies plus tips greatly appreciated. I will post a summary of

Sincerely, Greg Stuart   :-)

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: