Isolation of plasma membrane

Wojciech [iso-8859-2] Porêba wojciech at
Wed Feb 20 05:33:49 EST 2002

Dear all!
I need to obtain membrane preparations from any easy obtainable source,
eg. from yeast. I don't need to have membrane proteins in it, just
plasma membrane. Could you point me to the right direction where I can
find good, practiced protocol describing such isolation. Or if you have
any ideas how to do it, please let me know. Waiting for your feedback,
Wojciech Porêba
Wroclaw University

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at