Information on Yeast Growth

Kirsty Rose kirsty at
Sat Jan 12 14:14:57 EST 2002

To whom this may concern,

I am a sixth year pupil at Langholm Academy  in Scotland, currently studying Advanced
Higher Chemistry. I am required to carry out an investigation as
part of my overall mark and have decided on the following topic,

The effects of Aspirin and Salicylic Acid on the growth rate of Yeast.

If you have any information at all on these effects (if there are any!)
I would be very pleased if you could inform me as I have not been able
to find any helpful information so far.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely

Kirstin Rose