Lyticase buffer?

Michelle Bausch BAUSCH at
Tue Jan 15 20:13:45 EST 2002

Dear yeasters,

I have just received Lyticase from Sigma, as I wish to perform tetrad
analysis of S. cerevisiae spores.  I cannot seem to find any information on
what buffer I should resuspend it in, and what temperature to store the
stock solution in etc...
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: