vector construction

[gb2312] shude yang sdyang68 at
Tue Jan 29 11:16:47 EST 2002

I have a kind of Saccharomyces cerevisiae/E. coli
shuttle vector,pFL61, which contain a URA3 gene as a
marker.But URA3 is not needed for me.I want to use
TRP1 gene(from other vector ,such as pFL39) to replace
it.Since I do not know more about vector
construction,I fear that I can destroy the genes
during the reconstruction.Till now,I have known the
ORF of the URA3 and TRP1,but I don't know the sequence
of their promoters.Therefore,I can not decide which
restriction enzyme to choose to produce complete
fragment of URA3 and TRP1 genes.If anybody tell me the
sequence of their promotors,or any suggestions, I
would greatly appreciate it.

Do You Yahoo!? µÇ¼Ãâ·ÑÑÅ»¢µçÓÊ!

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at