Number of ACT1 mRNA molecules in YPH499 or YPH500

user user at
Thu Jan 31 14:51:08 EST 2002

    I am looking for the number of ACT1 mRNA molecules in YPH500/499
because I have been usng this mRNA as a internal standard for my
experiment to express human virus genes in yeast. I have looked at
several paper (Cell, 88, 243; Yeast, 15, 329 and yours) but could not
find the number. Would you please tell me where I can find this number?
I am greatly appreciate your help.

Wai-ming Lee
wlee5 at

YEAST bionet newsgroup see: