integration of GFP tag

Marjon A.van Slegtenhorst MA_vanSlegtenhorst at
Wed Jul 3 15:05:23 EST 2002

I want to design primers to intergrate a GFP tag C-term of my gene from
the pFA6a-GFP(S65T)-kanMX6 plasmid, but I'm not sure how far the two
gene specific sequences should be apart to get a successful integration.
I want to delete as little as possible from the endogenous 3' region...
Thanks for the advise..

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: