Most abundant protein in yeast nucleus

Tomas ADAMEC tomged at
Thu Jul 18 08:15:30 EST 2002

Hello everybody,
I am PhD student relatively new to yeast molbiol field and I would like to
know, whether yeast have lamin or lamin-like protein and which is the most
abundant protein in S. cerevisiae nucleus and where I can find good info
about yeast nucleus organization? Thank you very much for your help!

Best wishes,

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: