Research associate position

Sherry Nouraini snouraini at
Tue Jul 23 12:59:36 EST 2002

We are a startup company located in San Diego,
California.  We currently have an immediate opening
for a research associate with experience in Molecular
Biology.  Previous experience with yeast is desirable,
but not essential.  If you are interested, please
email or fax me your resume.  My contact information
appears at the end of this message.

Sherry Nouraini, PhD
Senior Scientist
email: snouraini at