Yeast two hybrid

Trent Bosma Trent_member at
Tue Jun 4 14:06:39 EST 2002

Yeast two hybrid  (ProQuest system using ResGen Hela cDNA library)

1.  The majority of my putative interactors contain more than 1 cDNA.  Has
anyone experienced similar results and found a cure apart from changing
my bait?

2.  Has anyone successfully extracted the plasmids out of the controls
provided with the kit  i.e. what is the antibiotic marker of pPC97?.  I was
expecting it to be kanamycin as with pPC86 but it doesn’t appear to be so.

Trent J. Bosma PhD.
Bldg. 10/11N222
301 496 7680

YEAST bionet newsgroup see: