Zinc Toxicity

Justin S.Weinberg jsweinbe at artsci.wustl.edu
Mon Mar 25 17:44:59 EST 2002

Hi,

As it says below, I'm a first year graduate student. As part of a class
project I am working on a mock grant proposal in yeast genetics where I
would like to design a selection for yeast that survive high zinc levels
in the media. Can anyone direct me to a resource listing S. Cerevisiae's
EC50 for zinc so that I can make up a good concentration to use in my
proposal?
Thanks much,
Justin

Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Graduate Student, 1st Year Mol. Cell Biology

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net