GAL4 activation domain problem

D.Keszenman-Pereyra D.K-Pereyra at
Wed Nov 20 10:16:37 EST 2002

I have a question regarding GAL4 activation domain.
We have a construction of GAL4 activation domain which we want
to act upon the Hop1 minipromoter in Aspergillus nidulans.

Does the Sc GAL4 activation domain work in Aspergillus nidulans
and other organisms ?

Thanks in advance.

David Keszenman-Pereyra
University of Sheffield
Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
C30, Firth Court, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN, UK
Fax:      (44)1142728697
Email: Keszenman-Pereyra at

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at