pombe on the net

SLF notmyaddress at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 16:26:36 EST 2002

Many of you use my lab's web site to access pombe information on line.
In addition to the current URL
now you can also reach the pombe pages via

BOTH URLs will be active, but the pombe.net address is easier to
(here's a little slogan:  for pombe on the net, visit pombe.net).

Our site includes fission yeast background info, protocols, the gene
conversion table
(for translation between cerevisiae and pombe gene names), technical
and more.  Access to other pombe  sites around the net is provided by
our "pombeweb"
and "community" pages.  If you have additional links we should include,
let us know!

Use the one below, replacing AT with @
S L Forsburg, PhD  Associate Professor
The Salk Institute, La Jolla CA