International Yeast Conference - Goteborg 2003

yeast2003 at gmm.gu.se yeast2003 at gmm.gu.se
Wed Oct 9 14:33:45 EST 2002

Dear Colleague

The "XXI International Conference on Yeast Genetics and Molecular Biology" will take place in Goteborg, Sweden.

The dates are July 7-12, 2003.

We would like to send to you the second announcement, which contains all information on the conference and instructions for registration and abstract submission.

Please use the hyperlink below to enter your address into our database.  Your data will be used strictly only for the purpose of sending information on the International Yeast Conference.
http://130.241.156.175/collegues/update.aspx?Email=yeast@net.bio.net

The conference "yeast2003" will be a lively meeting with an exciting programme. The website "www.yeast2003.se" will constantly be updated with relevant information and will be site for registration and abstract submission.

Welcome to Sweden in summer 2003.

For the organising committee, Stefan Hohmann and Kerstin Straby

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net