mammalian cDNA library in yeast expression vector

Steve Nothwehr nothwehrs at
Thu Sep 5 01:59:09 EST 2002

I am looking for a mammalian cDNA library cloned into a yeast
expression vector.  Human brain would be preferred but I would welcome
other possibilities.  In addition, an inducible promoter such as GAL1
would also be nice.  I would greatly appreciate any help.  Thanks.

Steve Nothwehr
Univ. of Missouri
nothwehrs at

YEAST bionet newsgroup see: