new alternative format for SGD locus pages

Kara Dolinski kara at
Mon Sep 23 17:52:57 EST 2002

for viewing SGD locus pages.  This single page view serves as an
alternative for those who prefer scrolling through a long page, versus
the traditional SGD locus page, where you click to find more detailed
information.  To reach the single page view option, click on the
"Alternative single page format" link at the top of any SGD locus page.

As always, we welcome any suggestions or comments on this or other SGD

  Kara Dolinski, Ph.D., Database Curator/Developer
  Saccharomyces Genome Database
  Stanford University Med. Ctr.
  Department of Genetics
  Stanford, CA 94305-5120 USA
  phone: (650)725-8956  fax: (650)723-7016
  e-mail:   yeast-curator at

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: