Antibodies for nuclear marker

Gal Haimovich gal.haimovich at
Wed Apr 9 01:45:35 EST 2003

Dear all,

I'm doing sub-fractionation of S. c., and I'm looking to buy antibodies
against a common nuclear protein (for Western blot), to serve as a
marker for the nuclear fraction.
I've tried some searchs on the web, but i'm unfamiliar with nuclear
biology field (I'm more a mitochondria man) and I didn't which protein
is commonly used as such a marker.

Can you help?

Gal Haimovich
gal.haimovich at

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at

More information about the Yeast mailing list