how to modify plasmid

SDYANG sdyang68 at
Tue Apr 29 02:39:12 EST 2003

I have two E.coli-yeast shuttle vectors,pFL39 and pRS424.They are all clone vectors.I want to insert PGK promotor and terminator into them in orde to make them to be expression vectors.Please tell me can I meet wiht success? Can you give me any suggestion about changing clone vector to expression vector? Thank you!

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at