S. pombe Phloxin B ?

Andi444 at gmx.de Andi444 at gmx.de
Fri Aug 1 05:18:45 EST 2003

Dear yeasters,

I have a question regarding Phloxin B for S. pombe staining: is it essentail
to use the relatively expensive Sigma P4030 Phloxin B or can the much more
inexpensive Phloxin B powder from Sigma also be used ?
Or any other idea where can I get inexpensive Phloxin B from ?
Thanks for your help !

Daniel

---
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net