Plasmid Recall Notice

alustig alustig at
Wed Dec 10 11:25:04 EST 2003

To the yeast silencing community:
There was an error in the construction of two plasmids in our lab: pBTM
SIR3(1-835) and pBTM SIR3N205(1-835).  My records indicate that we have not
sent these strains to any investigator. However, I am sending this APB in
case I missed someone. Please contact me if you received either of these two
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Art Lustig

Arthur J. Lustig, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biochemistry
Adjunct Associate Professor in Human Genetics
Tulane University Health Sciences Center
1430 Tulane Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70112
phone: 504-584-3688
fax: 504-584-2739

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at