Budding index

Itamar Simon itamars at md.huji.ac.il
Tue Feb 18 04:13:02 EST 2003

I am trying to synchronize yeast culture with alpha factor and than harvest
cells at different cellular stages. In order to monitor the cell cycle stage
I am planning to count the budding index and to analyze the DNA content of
the cells by facs. In order to be able to do all the measurements in the
precise time points I am looking for a way to stop the cell cycle in the
sample I am taking for the budding index analysis. During my post I did it
but I can not remember the reagent I used for this propose.

Thanks

Itamar

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net
subscribe: mailto:biosci-server at net.bio.net?body=subscribe+yeast