British Yeast Meeting

Ed Louis ejl12 at
Mon Feb 24 05:07:08 EST 2003

Dear everyone,

There are now only 5 weeks until this year's British Yeast Meeting and only
5 days for early bird registration.

Thanks to all who have registered so far.

There are still plenty of spaces for attendance as well as for Talks and

Please register this week so we can deal with numbers. Payment can follow
as long as we have it 2-3 weeks before the meeting. Abstracts can follow
next week if necessary.

You can register at using the online form. Successful
registration will result in a new page signifying success. Some people have
had troubles with the online form. If so please email me directly with
addresses (email and postal), Abstract (state whether you desire a talk or
poster), and any special requirements such as dietary.

I will email everyone who has registered early next week with
confirmations. Directions and information will be sent soon thereafter.

Looking forward to seeing you all in March.

Ed Louis

Edward J. Louis
Department of Genetics
University of Leicester
University Road
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

Phone: +44-(0)116-252-3426
LAB: +44-(0)116-223-1329

email: ejl12 at  OR
elouis at

***New Institute of Genetics at Leicester***

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at