British Yeast Meeting

Ed Louis ejl12 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 05:07:08 EST 2003

Dear everyone,

There are now only 5 weeks until this year's British Yeast Meeting and only
5 days for early bird registration.

Thanks to all who have registered so far.

There are still plenty of spaces for attendance as well as for Talks and
Posters.

Please register this week so we can deal with numbers. Payment can follow
as long as we have it 2-3 weeks before the meeting. Abstracts can follow
next week if necessary.

You can register at www.le.ac.uk/byg2003 using the online form. Successful
registration will result in a new page signifying success. Some people have
had troubles with the online form. If so please email me directly with
addresses (email and postal), Abstract (state whether you desire a talk or
poster), and any special requirements such as dietary.

I will email everyone who has registered early next week with
confirmations. Directions and information will be sent soon thereafter.

Looking forward to seeing you all in March.

Ed Louis

Edward J. Louis
Department of Genetics
University of Leicester
University Road
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

Phone: +44-(0)116-252-3426
FAX:+44-(0)116-223-1387
LAB: +44-(0)116-223-1329

email: ejl12 at le.ac.uk  OR
elouis at molbiol.ox.ac.uk

***New Institute of Genetics at Leicester***
***see  www.le.ac.uk/iog ***

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at net.bio.net and say: subscribe yeast