Moderation

Mike Cherry cherry at genome.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 28 14:39:36 EST 2003

Hello,

As you might have guessed there are still a few problems being worked
out with the change of moderator.  I'm confident that these problems
will be solved within the next week.

I also would like to thank Francis Ouellette for all his work for the
yeast community over the past ten years.  As mentioned by Francis in a
recent email I, and the Saccharomyces Genome Database (SGD) group, have
assumed the role of moderator for these messages.  We are discussing
how this community newsgroup/mailing list can be most useful for yeast
researchers.  If you have any ideas for positive changes please let me
know.

Cheers,
Mike

J. Michael Cherry, Ph.D.         Internet: cherry at stanford.edu
Associate Professor (Research)   Department of Genetics
Medical Center, Room M341        Stanford University School of Medicine
Voice:    650-723-7541           Stanford, California  94305-5120
FAX:      650-723-7016           http://genome-www.stanford.edu/~cherry

---
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at net.bio.net and say: subscribe yeast