Plane tickets Stansted to Gothenburg.

Carl Singer at
Mon Jun 23 10:41:33 EST 2003

I have two return tickets from (London)Stansted to Gothenburg for the
dates of the International Yeast Genetics and Molecular Biology Meeting
in July.  I have changed my plans and I would be happy to transfer the
tickets, with our compliements, to any yeast geneticist who can make use
of them: I think that this is possible with Ryanair.

Please copy replies direct to me, or phone me at +44 (0)1984 640226

Carl Singer
Singer Instruments
YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at