Strain CG1945

Korkut Vata kcv2 at
Tue Oct 7 11:53:57 EST 2003

I am looking for the background information of the yeast strain CG1945.
This strain is obtained from Clontech. Unfortunatelly, clontech does
not have the background information for this strain. if anybody by any
chance knows this information and would like to share it with me it
would be very kind of him/her.

Best Regards,

Korkut VATA

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at