Strain CG1945

Martin Hirst hirst at
Tue Oct 7 14:02:01 EST 2003

Hi Korkut,

Nucleic Acids Res. 1994 Apr 25;22(8):1502-3
Genetics 1996 December; 144: 1425-36

I think that CG1945 = HF7c

On 10/7/03 9:53, "Korkut Vata" <kcv2 at> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am looking for the background information of the yeast strain CG1945.
> This strain is obtained from Clontech. Unfortunatelly, clontech does
> not have the background information for this strain. if anybody by any
> chance knows this information and would like to share it with me it
> would be very kind of him/her.
> Best Regards,
> Korkut VATA

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at