FOA supplimented plates for use with S. pombe

Jason Cullen j.cullen at
Tue Oct 14 05:24:06 EST 2003

I wonder if you guys can help me out. I'm looking to make 5FOA plates for use with S. pombe but can only find protocols associated with S. cerevisiae use. Does anyone have experience with making these type of plates for pombe or can they direct me to a site that does?

Thanks again,

Jason Cullen

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at