PYFF2 first anouncement

Jean-Marie Francois fran_jm at
Thu Sep 18 05:26:02 EST 2003

Dear colleagues,

Just to inform you again on our meeting in Anglet related to
Physiology of yeasts and filamentous fungi We have postponed the
registration to 15th November and submission of abstract 1st December
The final program should be available at the end of October All other
details can be found on our web site

NOTE our next 2004 PYFF2 meeting at
Professor Molecular Microbiology and Biochemistry
Head of Transcriptome-Biochips plateforme of Genopole Midi-Pyr=E9nees
Centre de Bioingenierie Gilbert Durand
INSA, Avenue de Rangueil 135
F-31077 Toulouse cedex 04
Ph: (33 -5) 6155 9492
Fax: (33 5) 6155 9400
email: fran_jm at
visit our
YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at