lexA-based Y2H components

Frederik [ISO-8859-1] B=F6rnke ricky_boernke at gmx.net
Tue Sep 30 08:06:47 EST 2003

Dear yeasters,

I have successfully been using the GAL4-based yeast two-hybrid system.
But I also want to try the lexA base interaction trap for a particular
experiment. However, Clontech seems to have discontinued this one and
I am not aware of any other commercial source selling the "classical"
components. I am aware that Invitrogen has got one but this is somehow
a further develompent of the original system. Does anyone have the
"old" system and would be willing to share some of the stuff?

What I would like to have is:
Yeast Strain: EGY48
lacZ reporter plasmid: pSH18-34
plasmids: pB42AD; pGilda, pJG-45-5