RE choice

Joseline Felix-MInnaar FelixMinnaarJ at
Thu Feb 5 10:05:30 EST 2004

Hi all
I need to digest the yeast genome for separation on a gel before
probing for my inserted gene of interest.  I know which enzymes I do not
want to use (anything that cuts within my gene is obviuosly not on) how
do i decide which enzyme to use. Any more scientific approach than
picking a few 6bp cutters from the endless list and see what the outcome
Help would be appreciated thanx.
YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at