most abundant cerevisiae proteins

Andrew Kusmierczyk andrew.kusmierczyk at
Fri Feb 13 16:46:27 EST 2004

Can someone point me to an article or proteomic resource that lists, say,
the 10 to 20 most abundant yeast proteins (by molecules/cell or % of total
protein)? Or if you happen to know this info off hand, that would be great
too. I'm guessing: actin...tubulin...hsp90...and then what?

Thank you.

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at