Yeast images

Chloe Williams Chloe at
Mon Jan 12 06:13:17 EST 2004

We are an online biomedical open access publisher setting up a biology image
library. Our aims for the library are to provide an easy system for people
to make their images available to the research community without anyone
losing any rights to their work and to create collections of images that are
in themselves useful resources.

We are particularly interested in creating a comprehensive set of material
on cell morphology, mutant phenotypes, and so on.  If anyone has images,
movies or animations they might like to contribute -- or if you know someone
who does -- we'd be delighted to hear from you.

Chloe Williams
BioMed Central Ltd
Middlesex House
34-42 Cleveland Street
London W1T 4LB, UK
Tel switchboard  +44 (0) 20 7323 0323
Fax  +44 (0) 20 7631 9961
chloe at <>

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at