mapping public subcellular location data to GO terms

Maria Costanzo maria at
Thu Nov 11 20:58:08 EST 2004

Dear Meelis,

For all three of the cases you mentioned, I think you've made the
correct mapping to GO terms. Please let me know if you need more

Best regards,

Maria C. Costanzo, Ph.D.
Senior Scientific Curator, Saccharomyces Genome Database
Department of Genetics
Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, CA 94305-5120
Phone: 650-725-8956