[Yeast] PDF positions in Canada

Wei Xiao wei.xiao at usask.ca
Wed Aug 3 16:33:09 EST 2005

POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS AT UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA

Two postdoctoral positions are available immediately, both using budding
yeast as a model eukaryote.  One is to study the molecular mechanisms of DNA
post-replication repair and mutagenesis.  The second position is to study
molecular mechanisms of gene regulation in response to DNA damage.  For more
details of our research interests, please visit our web site given below.

Candidates with background in biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology
and genetics are encouraged to apply.  Annual stipend begins with $35,000
and is compensable with experience.  Please send CV and names of three
references with contact information to:

Wei Xiao, Ph.D.
Professor and Head
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
University of Saskatchewan
107 Wiggins Road
Saskatoon, SK, S7N 5E5 Canada

Tel: 306-966-4308