[Yeast] postdoc position in Lyon, France

=?windows-1252?Q?Ga=EBl_Yvert?= Gael.Yvert at ens-lyon.fr
Mon Aug 29 08:17:19 EST 2005

Dear all,

As a new yeast group leader, I am desperately looking for applicants to
fill the position described below. I also attach a flyer of the
description. I'd be very grateful if you could post it around and
diffuse the info as largely as possible.

Thank you all for your help,

Gael.

A post-doctoral position is open beginning April 2006 to join
the group of “Genetics of Intra-Species Variation” housed in
the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France. Applicants
having French citizenship are NOT eligible. Contract is for
one year and can be extended for another year.
The project will aim at dissecting the molecular basis of
stochastic inter-individual variations such as differences in
gene expression. The work will be based on single-cell
measurements of molecular or cellular traits of the yeast
S.cerevisiae, coupled to quantitative genetics approaches. The
desired background is a Ph.D. in genetics and molecular
biology. Experience in yeast genetics, computing and/or
statistics is a plus.

Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, DNA microarrays.

Contact: Gaël Yvert,
LBMC
ENS-Lyon
46, Allée d’Italie,