chromosome spreads

patby19 at patby19 at
Sat May 21 14:03:52 EST 2005

hi all

I'm trying to use my antibody that recognises a kinetochore protein
for IF. so far, it hasn't worked. I think using my antibody on the DNA
directly on a chromosome spread might help the situation. In all the
papers, they only state the dilution that they used. My question is:
what is a suitable/typical antibody concentration range for use on a
chromosome spread in yeast?

Thank you very much

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at and say: subscribe yeast
unsubscribe: mailto:biosci-server at and say: unsubscribe yeast
YEAST on the WWW:
Newsgroup Moderator SGD Curators: yeast-biosci-moderator at