[Yeast] Fwd: Please take the GO survey

Maria Costanzo maria at genome.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 28 07:33:58 EST 2005

Dear colleagues,

Please help us by taking part in the Gene Ontology (GO) usage survey.

The GO grant is up for competitive renewal in the new year, and the
volume
of responses to this survey will help us demonstrate the degree to
which GO has been adopted by the community.

In addition, the results of this survey will help us improve our
services
to our user community, and help direct our resources more effectively.

It's a very straightforward set of questions, which should take a
maximum
of 10 minutes to complete. There's no requirement to submit your name
or email address. To complete the survey, go to:

http://www.AdvancedSurvey.com/default.asp?SurveyID=32355

Please pass on to any friends or collegues not on these lists.

Many thanks for your time,

The GO Consortium

Maria C. Costanzo, Ph.D.
Senior Scientific Curator, Saccharomyces Genome Database
   and Candida Genome Database
Department of Genetics
Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, CA 94305-5120