[Yeast] invitrogen vectors

Estelle Hrabak estelle.hrabak at unh.edu
Wed Aug 23 13:13:44 EST 2006

Please help!

I was planning to use an Invitrogen yeast expression vector
(pYES6/CT) for teaching this semester but, just now tried to order it
and was told that they have none in stock and don't know when they
will.  I've already had my lab manual photocopied outlining our
project for this semester's class and am pretty desparate to find
this vector.  Invitrogen suggested asking the yeast community if
anyone would be willing to send me some plasmid, so that's why I'm
posting here.  I could potentially also use pYC6/CT but prefer
pYES6/CT.

If you can help me out, please respond to me directly at
emhrabak at cisunix.unh.edu.

--
Estelle M. Hrabak
Associate Professor, Dept. of Plant Biology

Ph.  (603) 862-0716
FAX (603) 862-3784