[Yeast] Pombe Genetic Resource Center

C. Shimoda shimoda at sci.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Jun 16 04:35:56 EST 2006

Dear All,

We have been collecting useful fission yeast resources from major
Japanese fission yeast labs (strains, plasmids and libraries) in the
Yeast Genetic Resource Center Japan.
Most of these resources are provided freely to pombe peaple without
charge only for research purpose. (Some processing fee and postage will
be charged in near future.)

The resource database is laid open for public at our web site:
http://yeast.lab.nig.ac.jp/nig/english/index.html

Please access this site and search for the resources you want. You may
order the necessary resources online. These services are provided for
international fission yeast research community. If you want to deposit
your resources, please contact us (nbrpombe at sci.osaka-cu.ac.jp). Your
collaboration is very much welcome!

Thanks for your attention.

Dr. Chikashi Shimoda
Head of YGRC/NBRP

Prof. Chikashi Shimoda
Department of Biology, Graduate School of Science
Osaka City University
Sugimoto, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka 558-8585, Japan
Tel  +81 66605 2576; FAX +81 66605 3158
E-mail:  shimoda at sci.osaka-cu.ac.jp
NBRP/YGRC
National BioResource Project Japan