[Yeast] S. cerevisiae Genomic Library

David A Robinson suprdavr at gmail.com
Wed May 24 13:04:39 EST 2006

Hello, I'm a grad student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.  I've
seen the same request on the list a few times, but I am trying to find
an S. cerevisiae genomic library with a HIS3 marker.  I have found a few
sources for genomic libraries, but so far I haven't seen any with a HIS3
marker.  The strain that I'm working with doesn't have a lot of markers
available, and HIS3 is what I really need.

If anyone has a genomic library with this marker, or just knows where I
might be able to purchase one, it would be a great help.

Thank you very much.
David Robinson